Recently I hosted my first one-to-one card swap. I loved seeing the great projects created by some of my readers. Today’s project is a card created by Lisa Poe from Ohio. Lisa’s project features the Bloom with Hope hostess stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
I just love Lisa’s card design. The stamped band behind the single flower is simple, but adds so much dimension and interest!
Lisa was kind enough to provide her card recipe for this project too! You can find it at the very bottom of this post. Thanks for sharing with us how you created your beautiful card.
I hope you will consider selecting me as your demonstrator for your stamping needs. I offer free catalogs to all of my customers. If you are my customer or want to be my customer, please email me your name and mailing address. I’ll be more than happy to send you the gorgeous book. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEEKLY DEALS for July 15-21
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 21.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create today’s project:
If you would like to order any of the products featured in today’s project, click the images below to order from my online store.
Card Recipe – Please Know That I Care
Card Stock Dimensions: Lost Lagoon – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (card base), 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ panel; Basic Black – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel; Whisper White – 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ panel, 5-1/2″ x 2″ panel, three Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside of card)
- Using Memento Black Ink, stamp Gorgeous Grunge paint splatters on the top of the card base.
- Using Memento Black Ink, stamp Bloom with Hope flowers on Whisper White panels.
- Using sponge daubers and a circular motion, lightly apply color to flower images.
- Sponge around the edges of the white square panel with Memento Black Ink.
- Attach the white panel to the card base.
- Attach ribbon to the top and bottom of the white panel using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Use Stamp-a-ma-jig and brush tip of Stampin’ Write Marker to stamp the sentiment in a single line along the bottom of the card base.
- On a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock, stamp 3 hears with Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- Glue together three squares and attach to base with dimensionals.